Our contact details
Name: Renata Karlinskaite
Phone Number: +44 7572 028589
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Email address
- Telephone number
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To get in touch with you to provide more information about our services
- To form a contract for the service you are purchasing
- This information is collected when you:
- Make an initial enquiry with us through the website Contact Us form or Contact For Free Consultation form
- Become a one to one client
We do not share this information with any other organisation or individual.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations.
Client records are kept 8 years after final treatment session has ended.
Safeguarding your privacy
In the event of my death, my supervisor will contact existing clients and archive any client files in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
We put small files (known as cookies) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow,Cheshire, SK9 5AF. ICO Helpline number: 0303 123 1113. ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk